When We Are Closed
For urgent medical problems when the doctor surgery is shut then call the Out of Hour’s service NHS 111
Phone no: 111
Need to see a GP or nurse in the evening or at the weekend?
Appointments are now available for all patients registered at any Haringey practice.
Monday to Friday: 6:30 – 8:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Contact your GP practice or call 0330 053 9499 during the above hub opening hours to book an appointment at one of three locations. Please note opening hours will vary between hubs:
- Bounds Green Group Practice, Gordon Road, London N11 2PF
- Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre, 4 Creighton Road, London N17 8NW
- Queenswood Medical Practice, 151 Park Road, London N8 8JD
You can make an appointment if you are registered at any practice in Haringey. You will be able to see a local Haringey GP or healthcare professional. It may be someone from your practice, and if not, it will be another local GP, Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant.
If you need urgent medical care you may go to the nearest Walk-in centre.
- Urgent Care Centre - Chase Farm Hospital
- Edmonton Walk in Centre, Evergreen Primary Care Centre,1 Smythe Close, Edmonton, London, N9 OTW. Tel : 020 8887 8355.
Local Hospitals – Main Switchboard
- North Middlesex: 020 8887 2000
- St Ann’s: 020 8442 6000
- Barnet/Chase Farm: 0845 114 000
- Whittington: 020 7272 3070
- Homerton: 020 8510 5342
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.