Clinics & Services
The following are presently available: please ask at the reception for further details or to make an appointment.
Chronic Disease Management
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Weight control
- Cytology/Smear Tests
- Child Health Surveillance
- Well Persons
- Smoking Cessation
- Medical/Private Reports
- Family Planning
- Yellow Fever / Travel Clinic – see the above tab for more information.
- Phlebotomy – click here for more information.
You are eligible to receive a free flu jab if you:
- are 65 years of age or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are very overweight
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or other long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- are a healthcare worker with direct patient contact, or a social care worker